Opening Mambo 16th May
Twenty years.That is how long Ibiza has been associated withCafé Mambo. It is one of the original spots on the island that are most often mentioned when island visitors talk about Ibiza... the majority of whom saw the sun set off the coast of Cafe Mambo, gave it a round of applause and set back to enjoy the selected sunset track by the Mambo resident on duty that evening. It really is one of the defining moments of any trip... an 'Ibiza Moment' we call it. For those who have been on the island for as long as they can remember, this venue and that moment still remain special to this day.
To celebrate their 20th Anniversary, Café Mambo will host a flagship global tour, several special events and even release a special album. The world tour will take in cities such as Dubai, London, Moscow, Liverpool, Newcastle, Bali, Bahrain, Chamonix, Lugano, Copenhagen, Dublin, Glasgow, and Miami.
For now, the venue will open onFriday 16th Maywith what they call 'the first of many Birthday celebrations over the season'. Entry to the party is of course free, as are all the pre-parties and events at Café Mambo. The party typically starts early afternoon and continues late into the night, taking in the famous sunset, of course. DJ's on the day are expected to be residents and friends.
- Friday 13th of October marks the end of our summer season!
- Café Mambo Releases a New Album - Sunset to After Dark
- Cafe Mambo Opening
- Café Mambo Partners with Sunset Boats Ibiza!
- It’s the Holiday Season! Win a trip for 2 to Ibiza Café Mambo’s Advent Calendar!
- Mambo on the Piste Comes to Morzine!
- Ibiza Bangers With Martin Solveig
- The Last Six Tracks Played at Space