Cassius Rock My House
Right up there with one of the best My House at Pacha pre parties of the season, Martin Solveig fielded a talented team of French DJs and producers at Mambo last Wednesday night. In the house we had the revered Parisian producers Cassius, along with ex Daft Punk manager and Ed Banger records boss Busy P and his protege Boston Bun. Cassius member Boom Bass sported a crisp Blue shirt and the music they gave us was pressed in Gallic style.
While all four contributed to the party, it was Philippe Zadar who dictated the pace with a sparkling performance of French flair behind the decks, expertly building and mixing his set with funky House tracks such as the DJ Le Roi´s I Get Deep and Let It Happen by Tame Impala before hitting it out of the ballpark with the unreleased Butch remix of their own production, Go Up, which looks set to be a big Ibiza tune this summer.
It was an Antoine Griezmann performance by Zadar and Les Bleus all seemed to be really enjoying their time behind the decks. The 90 minute set was filled with Michelin starred fare and we were treated to a night of sublime music with Solveig also on top form conducting the proceedings. The French who have influenced the island so much with their music and style down through the decades, left us in no doubt that they are still very much on top of their game.
- Friday 13th of October marks the end of our summer season!
- Café Mambo Releases a New Album - Sunset to After Dark
- Cafe Mambo Opening
- Café Mambo Partners with Sunset Boats Ibiza!
- It’s the Holiday Season! Win a trip for 2 to Ibiza Café Mambo’s Advent Calendar!
- Mambo on the Piste Comes to Morzine!
- Ibiza Bangers With Martin Solveig
- The Last Six Tracks Played at Space