Friday 13th of October marks the end of our summer season!
After yet another season filled with cocktails, parties and sunsets, we are pleased to announce our closing party will take place on Friday, October 13th 2017!
This Summer has seen sets from the likes of Eric Prydz, Roger Sanchez, Bob Sinclar, Martin Solveig, Darius Syrossian, Fatboy Slim as well as the return of the annual BBC Radio 1 events as part of its weekend on the island with Annie Mac, Jessie Ware, Black Coffee, Duke Dumont, Jonas Blue and Gorgon City.
Next Friday 13th October marks the end of the season for us. Knee Deep in Sound mogul and Ibiza regular, Hot Since 82 will top the bill for our last hurrah before a newly added extra date to his Labyrinth residency at Pacha. Revellers will be treated to a Mambo style send off with their extended family bringing the vibes; Jason Bye, Manu Gonzalez, Danny O, Ryan McDermott and Alice Clark.
To book a table, ring us on +34 971 346 638 or reserve online www.cafemamboibiza.com/reservations.
- We Are Opening!
- Beat the Ibiza blues with Mambo Radio
- Mambo Ibiza Bucket List, Part 1
- Magic Mambo Moments - What Resident DJ Danny O Has to Say
- Friday 13th of October marks the end of our summer season!
- Café Mambo Releases a New Album - Sunset to After Dark
- Cafe Mambo Opening
- Café Mambo Partners with Sunset Boats Ibiza!