WHO WE ARE
click resources Celebrating a landmark 25th year on the sunset strip, Café Mambo is open every day from May 10th 2019 until mid-October. Marking a quarter of a century as the ultimate hotspot for the world’s most iconic sunset, we fuse the most breathtaking Mediterranean views, with delicious food, ice-cold cocktails, and stunning DJ sets from the finest talent in the electronic scene. We are located in heart of San Antonio, just along the Sunset Strip. Join up from 10am everyday for breakfast, followed by lunch, sunset and fiesta, as the starting point for the island’s most memorable evenings.
With the 2019 season marking 25 years as the white isle’s ultimate idyllic haven, we are thrilled to be joined by some of the best resident DJs from the island: Jason Bye, Pete Gooding, Andy Baxter, Danny O, Ryan McDermott, Loeca, James Reid and Fabiano Pax.
etodolac buy online Every week we host pre-parties for some of the best club nights in the world. Join us every day of the week as we welcome the following pre-parties:
- Monday with the BRAND NEW Masquerade pre-party including appearances from Claptone and his guests before swaying us away to Pacha
- Tuesday for the brand new night Bodyworks at the mega club Hï with guests such as Fisher, Camelphat and Solardo
- Wednesday with Armin van Buuren, Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano before their night at Hï with guests such as Nora En Pure, EDX, Fedde Le Grand...
- Thursday for the pre-party of ABODE at Amnesia with talented guests such as Danny Howard, Ellie Cocks and more
- Friday for the Defected pre-party at Eden, with guests from Low Steppa, MK, Mambo Brothers, Sam Divine, Simon Dunmore and many more
- Saturday with Pure Pacha as they welcome guests every Saturday such as Martin Solveig, S-Men, Housekeeping, Hannah Wants...
- Sundays with the pre-party for Glitterbox at Hï bringing back disco vibes with Roger Sanchez, Shapeshifters, Kenny Dope and more...
Other special dates include:
July 6th 2019, 3PM: BBC Radio 2 live from Café Mambo for the first time on July 6th, from 3PM with Rylan and live PAs by Sophie Ellis Bextor, Cece Peniston, Izo Fitzroy and Chicane who will also play a very special sunset set afterwards.
July 22nd 2019, from 4PM: 25 years of Café Mambo and Clockwork Orange
August 3rd, from 3PM: BBC Radio 1 live radio show from Café Mambo celebrating 25 years of Café Mambo. More details tbc.
Check us out on social media for any updates and changes, as well as DJ announcements.
To book a table, please follow: www.cafemamboibiza.com/reservations or phone us on +34 971 346 638.